Sunday, September 4, 2011

This week I had a job offer and promising interview. Both look to be great prospects and will be flexible enough for me to still be a mum first, but I am definitely leaning to one more than the other. I guess we will see what happens!
I was also back to the gym this week! Hurray!! After 3 weeks off from my car being broken, my weight loss stagnated, and after one week I went down 2 1/2lbs! nice... love how quickly my gym class makes a difference.
Landon was able to take me on a date on Friday night, for the first time in a while. He was so cute about it, he typed up an 'itinerary' which was hilarious. We went to Macaroni grill which is probably my favourite restaurant in AZ, and we were going to go clothing shopping but most of the stores were closed so we rain checked on that part.
Lilly is going through a horribly clingy stage and it's driving me nuts! I can't even go to the bathroom without her screaming the house down. As a result I have a permanent head ache.

1 comment: