Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lilly

So I think I have raised my kid perfectly. This morning I went to get her changed, but instead, she jumped back into her crib, told me she wanted some books, then told me to "Go away". She then proceeded to sit and "read" aka look at the pictures, which is all a 22 month old can do really. I couldn't help grinning to myself as I went about doing things I hadn't expected to do until this afternoon. I think I'll start teaching her letters soon so she really can read her books.
Potty training is proving difficult. With me being the only person trying, it seems to be going nowhere. She tells everyone when she needs to go, but I don't think anyone but me actually takes her. *Sigh* She knows what's going on, and she hates diapers, so I just want to get it rolling. At my parent's house she pooped in the toilet twice, and peed several times, but here I am just struggling. I'll keep trying, that's the only thing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment