Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick Update

So Lilly and I are home now. We are mostly recovered from jet lag, and I'm back at work.

Landon has decided to grow a beard. It's pretty hot too so I'm not complaining. The best part is he started while I was gone so I missed the prickly stage.

Lilly is picking up new words everyday. It's so much fun to hear her repeat things we say back to us, and so nice to know what she wants because she uses the word for it. Really if I could just skip the first year with all my future children I think I'd be happy. Lilly is in such a wonderful stage.

So our A/C is still broken, which sucks, but at least the last few days haven't gone much above 100. Yesterday didn't even break 100! We are trying to work out how to get it fixed before next summer so we don't have to suffer through the heat again.

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment