Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Food


So today I, Katie, won a free healthy meal from the gym. So the company running the competition will come in on Thursday night and provide dinner for Landon and I. Sweet, no meal prep for me! Free stuff rocks.
Also, we got a reflective number painted on our driveway today, one of those ones for emergency services, and when I looked up and down the street, we are one of about 2 or 3... and for a long road, that's not much!
Well, just to let you know, the Australia Day party on Saturday was a success. Plenty of good friends, fun activities which aren't played by locals but loved by us Aussies, and of course Landon was amazing with the food. Thanks to all who came, without you, you would have been a flop! Next year I will try to make it better somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment