Monday, February 1, 2010

Just beginning

So I, Katie, have just set this up so that it will be easier, and less messy than facebook, for people to keep up with us.
We have been married for almost a year now and so much has already happened. We have our own home, have had some very insane dramas, and we have our Hope, the Alaskan Malamute. We are looking forward to this year, our second year together and what it may bring.
Right now, Landon is working full time while I am still waiting for my permanent residency to arrive. The whole shenanigan has taken about a year and a half so far. Avoid it if you can people, they suck you dry!
We both have callings in the ward now too. Landon is the Asst. Ward Clerk over finances and I am Ward Young Women's secretary and I will have the privilege of going to Girls Camp later this year as a Cabin Mum... for those who know me, you will know that it will be the party cabin!
Well that's it for now...
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment