Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have begun my first ever scrapbook! So excited, but it does reek of amateur. Its for Lilly's first year, with some ultrasounds and pregnancy pics too. I'm just kind of going through a creative buzz stage, with that and writing my stories again. (go to http://kjhstories.blogspot.com/ to see me typing one out) I think with Lilly being a lot more settled and consistent with her daily patterns I am finding myself with some extra free time. Some days, like last Thursday I go cleaning crazy and scrub down every inch of the bathroom followed by all the hand washing of baby food stuff then 2 loads of dishwasher dishes then 3 loads of laundry. Those days are kind of fun, I feel productive and even somewhat appreciated when Landon comes home and seems very impressed, until by the end of the night the whole place has been trashed again.... men... seriously... so my creative faze is very fulfilling, he can't come home and completely reverse my efforts there! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment