Friday, August 12, 2011

Watched "source code" tonight (had a free redbox code) I didn't enjoy it that much.
So, Lilly likes Tchaikovsky. I started singing the opening number to "the Nutcracker and she smiled and started bobbing to the beat. So I got my Nutcracker CD out and put it on in her room. She loved it! She bounced and jigged and tried to sing, it was so cute!
I probably didn't mention that she is crawling and climbing everything now. Nothing is safe anymore, the whole house has been barricaded, and I have to climb on the couch to get out of the living room. She and Addy get along really well too, when I put her in the pack-and-play she stands up and reaches over the top and Addy comes over and starts licking her hand and trying to play with her. She is all giggles when this happens. She also, if given the opportunity, will escape her room and speed down the hallway to climb on Addy. Addy is a great dog who just lets it happen and nudges her with her nose to gently play back.

No comments:

Post a Comment