Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last night's mutual was at the Mall. It was an activity where the girls had to go find modest clothing for different occasions ie. church, school, prom etc. It was good to see they all understand pretty well the principle of modesty. Landon came to as the token priesthood holder, so we dropped Lilly off at Ammon and Lindsey's house, which resulted in screaming, then falling asleep from too much screaming. (will post a pic later)
My car is also playing up again. My brakes have something wrong with them so I am pretty much car-less (obviously) until we can afford to get them fixed. *sigh*
So my next step on my permanent residency is coming up soon. We have filled out the paper work and now we are in the process of getting photos, Lilly's birth cert., and testimonials from people to prove we are still married and a REAL couple, and also another wad of money: $590. Once the papers are submitted I have to go in for another round of 'biometrics' which means I get scanned and photoed AGAIN. Blah, gag me. More dumping the baby with grandparents time because they only let the person who is getting processed in because they are evil. Immigration sucks, I only tolerate it for Landon's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment