Monday, August 15, 2011

This weekend was relatively quiet. On Saturday I went to Jen's baby shower, which was fun. She is so cute with that preggers belly! Not long now for her.
While i was at that Landon had Kenny over and he was supposed to do some things around the house for me, but being guys, they watched videos on youtube instead.
Sunday we visited Crsmon ward. Landon has been wanting to go for ages to show of Lilly but we just haven't got around to it. It was fun seeing old familiar faces and being back in the building I was going to as an exchange student.
Sunday was also our monthly family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Teller's house where us ladies, shary, Lindsey Jen and I had a nice long chat about child bearing and all that it entails. It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed that. For the first time in a long time I felt like I was able to contribute effectively to a conversation with someone and not feel like I was being looked down on, but instead being heard and my opinions and experience acknowledged.
Today Lilly had her 9 months check up. The doctor is very happy with her progress and is even doing half the things she expects a 12 month old to do! My kid is a very determined child! she is 75th percentile in height and weight (Her growth seems to have slowed down now) and her head is at the 50th percentile.

No comments:

Post a Comment