Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day Six: Key West Burgers

So, I've been a bit slack the last few days. I did make this one, but I've found we have a build up of left overs. Since I really don't want to waste food, I will be remaking recipes with the left over ingredients to avoid throwing money in the trash. So, if you don't see something pop up, that's what's happened: Leftover/repeat night. If my repeat turns out better, I'll post about it!

Anyway, onto business!


I actually made this on Friday. Very quick and easy, I think the "hardest" part was the sauce for it. Although, I put it all together in about 30 minutes.



I liked the lime taste to it, but I don't think it will join the family favorites list.

Looking at these pictures, I've decided we need new counter tops. Seriously, whoever installed these didn't have great taste... or it was the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment