Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Breakfast #1: Oatmeal

We have 1pm church this year, which works great with my cooking goals because it gives me time to make Sunday morning breakfasts! As I said last week, I couldn't make this due to fast Sunday, so here it is now.


This is the only winter breakfast recipe in this book. Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfasts, so I love it. Very simple, you mix the dry ingredients together, oats, brown sugar, baking powder... and in another bowl mix the dry ingredients, then combine, then bake.



I wasn't sure if Landon would eat this as he's not an oatmeal fan, but he did! Whoo! Lilly is really good about eating breakfast, so she devoured hers. I thought it was delicious, and skipped lunch because it was so filling. A great winter Sunday morning meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment