Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Italian Sausage Skillet

It's been a few days since I last posted, not that I haven't been cooking! Quite the opposite actually, which you will see with the next few posts.
Over the few days we went to other people's houses for dinner and I remade some recipes to use up the ingredients before they went bad. But I did make this dinner.


The great thing about this book is how simple the meals are. They use only a few ingredients and usually they are thing I usually have in the house anyway or are inexpensive. This came together very quickly, I think the thing that took the longest was slicing the veg.
I did add some "Italian" spices to give it some extra flavor, ad Landon thinks a can of tomato paste to thicken the juice would be great next time too. But all in all, it was a hit! Landon loved it, Missy Moo ate about half her bowl, so yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment